Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Est. 1998

We met in 1998 and have been inseparable ever since. Time flies when you're having fun!

I think the travel bug hit sometime in high school. For some reason we thought it would be cool to go to Jacksonville, FL. I have no idea why we picked that location, but we sat in my dad's office for hours planning our great road trip. Well it never happened...but since that love of travel began we have been able to travel to:

Ocean City, Maryland
Amsterdam, Netherlands (with a layover in England where we had our first legal drink at the age of 18)
Cologne, Germany
New Orleans, Louisiana
Washington, D.C.
New York City, NY
Richmond, Virginia
Baltimore, Maryland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I didn't even have a fancy schmancy digital camera when we began our travels back in the beginning of the millennium! So maybe it'll be my goal over the next few weeks and months to dig out my photos (remember those? actual photos printed on paper!) and scan them onto my computer.

Becoming a responsible adult has kind of gotten in the way of our frequent trips, but we're dedicated to get back to squeezing 1 to 2 girls trips in each year! We are going to start with another visit to NYC in May.

Here's to planning for the future and reminiscing about the past ....

No comments:

Post a Comment